Small Group Adventures
Small group tours bring people from around the world together, to enjoy a new destination. Whether you dream of the hustle and bustle of iconic cities or, the adventure and unknown of remote villages, the challenge of hill tribe treks or great mountain climbs, there is a destination out there just waiting for you to explore! You can have hustle and bustle or laid back and relaxing.
Which will you choose?
Small group tours run to every continent and almost every country in the world. Choose iconic destinations such as Peru, Vietnam, Italy, Kenya, Australia or New Zealand. Or you visit places you may not have known were possible!
- Jordan: Discover the ancient Rose City of Petra, but also go diving in the Red Sea, go canyoning in Wadi Al Mujib or enjoy the unique desert life of Wadi Rum.
- Bhutan: Learn all about Gross National Happiness in the happiest country in the world. Converse with monks, stay with welcoming locals and take in colorful festivals.
- Mongolia: Cross vast, wide open spaces, ride horses and learn about nomadic lifestyles. Or take the Trans-Mongolian train from St. Petersburg, Russia to Beijing, China.
- Papua New Guinea: Take in the colorful and unique fire dance or mask festivals, or challenge your mind, body and soul on the Kokoda Track, filled with mountains, valleys and lush rainforests.
- Madagascar: Enjoy historic towns and quirky wildlife found nowhere else on earth. Step off the beaten track, float down winding rivers, relax on pristine beaches, or snorkel with the colorful marine life.
- Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands: Explore the Indigenous way of life in the Amazon, visit volcanoes and cloud forests. Learn about the theory of evolution, while getting up close and personal with ancient, endemic species.
You can go anywhere in the world, be it to see the most famous sites, or to see things that few people have seen before. We can find the perfect match for your next adventure.
Photo Credit: Shari Tucker
What to Expect
Small group tours are not all the same. They vary to suit your age, activity level and interests. You can choose from country highlight itineraries, to themed vacations focusing on hiking, cycling, photography, wildlife, food or wine experiences. There are all-ages trips, family-specific trips, solo travellers or women’s only trips.
You’ll travel with 4 – 20 people from different parts of the world, staying in locally owned and operated hotels. The group will use public transportation or walking, whenever possible. This gives you the local experience and its good for the environment and the communities you are visiting.
You’ll have a mix of guided activities, some included meals and free time to explore and eat on your own.
Having a passionate, local guide to show you the way is your insider access to what life is really like in the country. Ask them questions about how their school system works, what women’s rights are like in the country, where locals like to vacation. They love to share about the challenges and obstacles their people face in daily life and they like to learn about your country, too!
Small group adventures are fun, safe and offer a great variety of options for all ages. The one thing you won’t have, is stress! The logistics are all taken care of, so sit back and take in all of the sights, tastes, smells and sounds, for a truly memorable vacation.
Photo Credit: Shari Tucker
“I love Shari’s knowledge and experience. Shari is so well travelled. She has great suggestions and tips. I can book my travel with confidence knowing Shari has my back.”
Susan Baldwin – Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Peru
“I love working with Shari because she took the time to get to know us and understand the type of travellers we are. This, combined with her knowledge of the industry allows her to give us exactly the experience we are looking for.”
Alan Harding – Spain
Why Hire Love the Way You Travel?
When you hire us to plan your adventure, it’s important to understand we are not a booking agent or a search engine. We are travel planners who specialize in adventure trips.
With tours for such a variety of different ages, activity levels and special interests,it is easy to get overwhelmed, or choose a tour that isn’t right for you.How will you know which one is right for you? We can help.
Investment & Benefits
We pride ourselves in providing you excellent value and exceptional, personalized service. When you hire us, our Planning and Support Fees start from only $300 + tax per household, depending on length and complexity of your trip. We manage your trip from beginning to end, which includes:
- Creation of fully customized itineraries
- Comparison of small group tour, safari, river cruise or small ship cruise options
- In-destination emergency support
- Personalized trip app for your phone and tablet
- Access to exclusive deals, perks and value adds that are not available to the general public or online.
- Planting of 25 trees + 0.5 Tonnes of CO2 removed, on your behalf
- Guidance on travel health, safety, insurance, tourist visa, vaccination, PCR testing and country entry requirements
- Professional advice, recommendations and responsible travel tips
Travel is life-changing and should be approached purposefully and respectfully. Ensure you get the personalized service you deserve for your next adventure.
How to begin your adventure
Step 1: Initial Consultation
We’ll dig deep to get to know you and why you love to travel. We’ll explore what a perfect adventure feels like for you, and what destinations you have in mind. We’ll fill you in on what it looks like to work together and then you decide if you’d like to work together on your next adventure.
Step 2: Itinerary Creation
Once you hire us, we start the research and planning for your amazing adventure! We work together to ensure the itinerary is perfect. We’ll discuss the cancellation and refund policies and make sure you have appropriate insurance coverage. We’ll guide you through the process to make sure nothing is missed and that your choices are having a positive impact, whenever possible.
Step 3: Travel Insurance
Insurance is one of the most important pieces of any vacation. It provides financial protection for your vacation investment and peace of mind if you get sick or need medical attention abroad.
We make sure you have the correct coverage for your needs and know exactly who to call in an emergency.
Step 4: Booking Management
Your plans are in place for an amazing adventure, but there’s still lots to be done! From deposits to final payments, online check ins to e-docs, vaccinations and PCR testing requirements. We’ll keep you on track every step of the way, making sure nothing gets missed. Our services continue while you are in destination, with 24/7 Emergency Support.